previous arrow
next arrow

Services Provided To Our

Lowell Town Residents

Motor Vehicle Registrations


To register a new or used vehicle purchase:
  • Proof of insurance
  • Bill of sale
  • Title/dealer documents

To renew a registration:
  • Proof of insurance
  • Current vehicle mileage

IF & W


Renew an ATV, boat or snowmobile: 
  • old registration
Obtain a new registration:
  • Bill of sale, year, make, model, VIN
  • Proof of residency
Renew a hunting or fishing license:
  • Old license
Obtain NEW hunting/fishing license:
  • I.D.
  • Proof of residency
  • Hunters Safety Course

Property Taxes & Property Data

For all information related to property taxes, due dates, property land info, and current land ownership, you may contact the Town Office.

- or -

Most information is available via the buttons below.

Vital Records

Birth, death, marriage, etc...
Vital records are able to be obtained thru the Town Office during business hours.
You may file an application with the Town Clerk, or use the button below to do so thru the State of Maine.

Voter Registration

Everything you need to know
Town of Lowell residents may register to vote at the Town Office. The necessary documentation in order to register are identification and proof of residency. Use the button below to see more information.

General Assistance

If you need some help
Please contact Jesse McNally to schedule an appointment for General Assistance to help individuals and families to meet their basic needs. This may include help paying for, food, rent, utilities, and more.

Maine Open Burn

Online Burn Permits are valid on Class 1 or Class 2 days.  The person requesting the permit must verify the class day after 9am on the day they intend to burn.

Animal Control Officer

For any issues regarding nuisance animals, strays, wildlife that appears to be ill, please contact Julie Stevens